KHB Group is committed to a high level of professionalism and integrity in our business operations. We value integrity and honesty and strive to integrate these values into our daily practices.
KHB Group is also committed to developing an organizational culture that will exhibit the highest standard of ethical conduct and respect human rights through the following:
- Respect for fair conduct of business.
- Prohibit of all forms of corruption, bribery and fraudulent use of funds and resources.
- Provide proper disclosure of information in accordance with applicable regulations and accepted industry practices.
- Protect the confidentiality of Company's and our associate's information to safeguard against unauthorised disclosure of important information that is not in the best interest of the Company.
- Respect and protect the fundamental human rights, as stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nation, as well as the dignity of the individuals working in all levels of operations including contracted third parties.
- Prohibit retaliation against Human Rights Defender (HRD).
- Prohibit intimidation and harassment by the unit of certification and contracted services, including contracted security forces.
- Maintain as far as possible the confidentiality of the whistle-blower.
- Ensure there is no retaliation or no reprisal against complainants or whistle-blowers.
- Respect the rights of local and indigenous people and implement Free, Prior and Inform Consent (FPIC).
- Promote healthy, safe and harmonious working environment.
- No discrimination based on ethnic origin, caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, union membership, political affiliation or age.
- Provide fair and equal employment opportunities for all employees.
- Provide training and development to employees to enhance their potential.
- Respect the right of freedom of association and right to collective bargaining.
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulation concern to labour and human rights.
Approved By :
Datuk Freddy Lim Nyuk Sang
Chief Executive Officer
1 March 2020