KHB Group is committed to comply with the electrical safety requirements and manage our activities with due consideration to the safety and health of any person who may be affected by our operations.
We shall take appropriate measures as required and whatever practical to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. We shall keep track of any changes in the health and safety requirements and implement accordingly.
To implement this policy, we are committed to;
- To comply with the prevailing statutory of Electricity Supply Act 1990 and Electricity Regulation 1994;
- Ensure the risk associated with electricity are adequately control;
- Ensure that all fixed electrical system in premises are tested within the specified
- Ensure electrical appliances are tested at suitable interval;
- Established and communicate to employees, contractors, client and visitors worksite-specific electrical safety rules and safe-work methods, and the need to prevent occupational accident, health hazards and property damage or loss;
- Promote and develop awareness through adequate and regular training, leadership and accountability of employees and business partners including contractors through their involvement in continuous improvement process;
- Periodically review this Electrical Safety Policy (by Occupational Health & Safety Management Committee) to ensure it remains relevant and applicable to the business.
Approved By :
Datuk Freddy Lim Nyuk Sang
Chief Executive Officer
30 July 2018