KHB Group is committed to comply with no forms of forced or trafficked labour are used and all work is voluntary.
KHB Group is also commited to uphold the human rights of foreign workers.
To implement this Policy, we are committed to:
- Foreign workers should enter into employment voluntarily and freely, without the threat of a penalty.
- No discrimination based on ethnic origin, caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, union membership, political affiliation or age.
- Recruitment and selection of foreign workers subject to passing the medical fitness.
- Post-arrival orientation programme to be conducted.
- Foreign workers have the freedom to resign or terminate employment without penalty given reasonable notice or as per agreement.
- No retention of identity documents or passport.
- Foreign worker recruitment fees to be borne by the company.
- No contract substitution.
- Provide free housing, water and electricity.
- Set up learning centre to the children of foreign workers, when there is a minimum of 10 children of the plantation workers.
- No debt bondage.
- No withholding of wages.
- Respect the right of freedom of association.
- All workers to be provided with medical care and covered by accident insurance.
Approved By :
Datuk Freddy Lim Nyuk Sang
Chief Executive Officer
01 April 2019