KHB Group is committed to comply with health and safety requirements and manage our activities with due consideration to the safety and health of any person who may be affected by our operations.
We shall take appropriate measures as required and whenever practical to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. We shall keep track of any changes in the health and safety requirements and implement accordingly.
To implement this Policy, we are committed to:
- Document and implement a health and safety plan covering all activities, and its effectiveness are monitored;
- Conduct risk assessment and develop procedures and actions are documented and implemented to address the issues;
- All new workers are given orientation programme that include safety procedures;
- All workers involved in the operation are adequately trained in safe working practices;
- Adequate and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) are available to all workers at the place of work to cover all potentially hazardous activities;
- A Safety and Health Committee are formed and a regular meetings to be conducted to discuss on issues related to safety and health, and are recorded;
- Communicate and educate all employees, including contractors and other relevant stakeholders on the understanding of this Policy through sufficient awareness training and development;
- Accident and emergency procedures are available and understood by the workers inclusive First Aid Kits and treatments;
- All accident and injuries are recorded as per requirement by the law;
- Reports of all accidents are kept and periodically reviewed;
- All workers are provided with medical care and covered by accident insurance.
Approved By :
Datuk Freddy Lim Nyuk Sang
Chief Executive Officer
3 January 2017