KHB Group is committed to providing a work environment which is conducive, safe and free from harassment.
In line with the policy we shall, subscribe to the following principles:
- Ensure that procedures are in place to prevent sexual harassment and any other forms of violence against women, workers and community;
- Promote and enhance quality of life and wellbeing of the employees and communities;
- Protect the reproductive rights of women;
- Prohibit any form of domestic violence;.
- Ensure women are allowed to breastfeed up to NINE months before resuming chemical spraying or usage tasks; and to be given specific break times to enable effective breastfeeding;
- Prohibit any form of forced or trafficked labour or unlawful employment of people;
- Communicate and educate all employees, including contractors and other relevant cialis prix stakeholders on the understanding of this Policy through sufficient awareness training and development;
- Ensure that NO child or young person shall be, or be required or permitted to be, engaged in any employment other that those allowed by the laws;
- Establish a Gender Committee that will serve as a platform to organize and encourage related activities for implementing and monitoring the Policy;
- Ensure effective participation of women in decision-making by encouraging them to be members of various committees that are already established such as Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) committee;
- Maintain and provide open and transparent methods for communication and consultation between the company and employees, local communities and other affected or interested parties;
- Maintain as far as possible the confidentiality of the whistle blower.
Approved By :
Datuk Freddy Lim Nyuk Sang
Chief Executive Officer
3 January 2017